Hair Stylist Course Fee: $9,078 (paid in monthly instalments)
Professional Tool Kit and Textbooks: $1921.00 (including HST)
Payments Prior to Start Date:
- Deposit of $565.00; paid upon acceptance to hold position in program.
- Final payment for Tool Kit $1356.00; paid two months prior to start date.
Monthly Tuition Instalments:
- Payment of $756.50; due the first Monday of each month for the first 6 months.
- Payment of $4539.00; due the first Monday of month 7, and is the final tuition payment.
Professional Tool Kit and Textbooks includes:
- Thinning Shears
- Styling Brushes
- Flat Iron
- Curling Iron
- Four Mannequin Heads
- Textbooks – Business and Technical
La Luma Academy is a Registered Private Career College:
Check the Private Career College (PCC) website to confirm we are registered. Click on search now, then click on search for a private career college online, and type in La Luma Academy, located in Guelph.
La Luma Academy is RESP Certified:
Click on this link to view our Proof of Certification. Please refer to this letter as a La Luma Academy student to show proof of certification for tuition and education tax credits, and to use your RESPs to fund tuition costs.
Looking for other ways of funding your education?
Second Chance is a program funded by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and is designed to provide skills training to individuals who are unemployed and have received a lay off. Second Chance staff will take the time to discuss your personal situation, and assess your eligibility and suitability for this program.